OH THE FUN I HAD WITH THESE !!

For those of you that know me, you'll know I have identical twin granddaughters, they are now 3 and crazy mad on dinosaurs. 

So when I saw A Pocketful of Happiness had a Dinosaur Die set, I just had to get it for them, this is going to work all year round, but I had to do them PINK SPARKLY dinosaur Christmas cards. I just know they're going to love them !!!

They were so easy to make and rather therapeutic, putting all the little bits in their right places.

The body alone can make single Christmas trees and all the little lights are just adorable.

I loved personalising them using the Mini Alpha Die Set

I loaded the bodies up with the WOW Sparkles Cotton Candy, using double sided adhesive sheets and oh boy is it sparkly !!!

Check these out !!



I love putting the year on each of their cards. Making memories !!!

No w I have to think what to do for the two new additions, another set of twins this time, non identical boys. We're going to have a busy Christmas !!

I hope you all have a roaring xmas and I'll see you in the new year.
Hugs xxx




















Comments

  1. Oh Marion - they're smashing - and so original - I love them! Great idea putting the year on, I've never thought to do that, great tip 😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're fab!. You WILL have a busy time! Enjoy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful and cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much, I love them, hope the girls do 🥰🥰🥰

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LET’S DO THIS !!

One of my Favs... In case you missed it !!