WELCOME ALFIE & ARTHUR


On Wednesday 22nd November 2023 we welcomed Alfie & Arthur into our little (and now getting big) family.

Yes, Luke and Megan had another set of twins... this time boys !! So now they have Identical twin girls and non identical twin boys, although I'm struggling to tell them apart right now LOL !!!

I wanted to make simple yet effective cards for them. So the first things I grabbed was my A Pocketful of Happiness dies, I love these Mini Alpha Die as it allows me to personalise and fit everything on.


And to go with them I had to use the Baby Rompers Die Set

These were so quick and easy to make as everything is there for you, including the little bow tie and stars etc.
I teamed them up with some gorgeous card stock from The Stamp Market. I love this card stock!!

Oh and by chance A Pocketful of Happiness is having a sale until 27th November 2023, so if you fancy treating yourself then take a look!!


I'm not in anyway affiliated with the above stores, I just genuinely LOVE their products.

Thanks for stopping by
Love Marion xx






Comments

  1. Love these 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I didn’t realise but I’d actually bought clothing for them in the same colours πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love your card making tutorials. Please keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I certainly intend to πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

      Delete
  3. How wonderful and congratulations. We are expecting our 5th grandson in the next few hours. Looking forward to following your blog and need to catch up with your recent videos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how lovely, I hope all goes well and you don’t have to wait too long πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

      Delete
  4. Ahh congratulations to you and your family Marion πŸ’πŸΎπŸ₯‚xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LET’S DO THIS !!

OH THE FUN I HAD WITH THESE !!

One of my Favs... In case you missed it !!